2010-09-19

Greece says : "I Will Survive"

I started this blog after thinking that Greece has still a chance to survive, innovate and excel in the Global market. Not because I myself am Greek, but mainly because I do believe that this country has great minds and it is a pity to let them burn in the IMF fire.

Greece and Greeks have a great opportunity to prove to themselves and to the World that they are really capable of surprising everyone and  getting over the dark future that many think follows.


Anyway, I am not the only one that says "Greece will survive", 


So my first post has the title "I Will Survive" and if I'd like to give to it some color, I would definitely give it RED for LIFE  and wrap it with the infamous song that everyone knows.

I will constantly post thoughts, opinions and links in this blog that will show the potential Greece has to innovate.

No comments:

Post a Comment